Social media, today, is synonymous with visual content and storytelling. And Instagram is its biggest platform. Every story, post, or reel is advertising your brand wants to convey. If you ever film a video that you want to upload to Twitter or your IG Story, you may want to make it longer.
- Why loop videos on IG?
Also called infinite GIFs, ‘loop videos’ are the most exciting thing on the internet right now. If you don’t know what a loop video is, you may be familiar with the term ‘Boomerang’. But, there are no audio attached to loop videos. Loop videos are a good way to showcase texture, or effect. Loop videos also help meet the minimum duration requirement for very short clips and keep browsers engaged with you for longer. They are cheaper to produce for those who publish in high quantities.
- Making a video loop for Instagram
You can use Clideo’s video looper. It is accessed via a browser. And it works on Instagram along with all major social networking sites, such as Facebook and YouTube. You can Follow this easy-to-understand guide below to turn your videos into infinite GIFs by:
- Step by Step Method
Step 1. Uploading your video clip
- Upload the video file of your choice to Clideo’s Video Looper software. If you want to trim your clip first, use our video cutting tool for free.
- After that select the “choose file” button. Pick a video from your PC, Mac, or mobile onboard storage or cloud, Google Drive, or Dropbox. It supports all of the most popular video formats including MP4, MPG, WMV, and MOV.
- Once selected, hit the “upload” option and it will be uploaded to their server The percent markers will give you an idea of the time required.
Step 2. Loop-the-unloop
- After it is uploaded, choose the number of repetitions needed. You can choose from 2x to 6x. Then select a new output format for Instagram. MP4 works best for IG. Now, select ‘Loop’.
- The “we are working on it, give us a minute!” text will appear while your loop video is being processed.
Step 3. Get your final looped video
- Depending on the size of your video file, your video clip will be available to download onto your system. But before going further, playback the looped video and then save it to your computer or tablet.
- Click the download option to save it on your device, or otherwise, you can save it in the cloud and share it with your Google Drive accounts or Dropbox.
- Kapwing’s Way
Kapwing’s Looper is another easy way to make a Loop Video.
Upload your file or paste a link to the on the web and then choose the number of times you want it to repeat on a loop. Then go ahead and hit “Create”.
Kapwing’s loop tool also allows us to trim the video for you to cut your required loop-able clip out of the selected longer video. You can also add a text or image or a custom watermark on the video to make it different and own it as yours. The software is online and can be used on any device and that too completely free of cost. However, you will need to pay if you want to remove the small watermark.
Q. Do videos loop automatically on Instagram?
- Yes, Videos will loop continuously and up to approximately 90 seconds on Fb. Videos also auto-play themselves and auto-loop on Instagram, making it easy to grab attention
Q. How can you loop a video infinitely?
- You can do it by :
- Upload a video by Selecting a clip from any of your devices, Google Drive, or even Dropbox account.
- Loop the video file. Once the video has been uploaded, select the required number of repetitions or you can click on the Infinity loop symbol to create an endless GIF character.
- Then you can Download the final result.
Q. How Can I loop a video on an iOS device ?
- If you want to loop the video file within a Looper app, select it via the plus sign menu option, then select the “Play” option onthe top-left corner of the screen after switching on the “Forever” option.
Q. How do you make a video loop endlessly?
- To create an infinite loop or start a video endlessly, just use “true as” as your condition. Because true is always true, the loop will go on forever.
Q. Which is better between the “for” loop or “while” loop?
- We use a “for” loop for when you know the loop should be executed n number of times. We use a “while” loop when reading a file in a variable. We can also use a “while” loop when asking a user for input.
Instagram is used by millions of users worldwide to share their pictures, stories, and more with their followers. Loop videos are a good way to showcase texture or effect. Loop videos also help meet the minimum duration requirement for very short clips and keep browsers engaged with you for longer. They are cheaper to produce for those who publish in high quantities. If one has a hilarious video that one just can not get enough of and must share with all your friends, turning it into a GIF character, or loop video is the best option to do it, especially on your Instagram account, making it all the more fun.